Unblock Hulu, Netflix, Pandora and More Without a Proxy Server or VPN
Say hello to Hola! The Hola Unblocker is a free application that unblocks sites like Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, ITV, CBS, FOX, Youtube, Facebook and others. Install Hola on your PC, phone or tablet to make your Internet faster, to save data costs, and to be able to view sites that are otherwise censored. Unblock Hulu now!
It benefits all the users by sharing the users idle resources. The more Hola users, the faster the Internet will be! You may enjoy faster Internet (on many sites) but don’t expect anything spectacular, it depends on many factors.
What Hola claims to do:
- Media anywhere, watch movies and play music blocked in your country
- Censorship bypass, visit sites blocked by your country, company or school
- Video accelerator, no buffering of HD videos
- Download booster, download files faster
- Pause and resume, continue broken or paused downloads
What Hola does NOT do:
- Your IP address is not hidden so no anonymous proxy surfing as claimed by Hola
- Your online traffic is not encrypted so you are exposed to many risks
- It does not unblock all sites like BBC and others
In short, Hola gives you the benefit to watch geo restricted sites like Hulu without using a VPN or Hulu proxy server. However, you will need a VPN service provider to be anonymous and unblock all sites.
Which operating systems and devices can I use Hola on?
Hola application (Internet accelerator and unblocker):
– Hola for Android for 2.3 to 4.0+ devices.
Click here for more info
Hola browser extension (Does not include Internet acceleration):
– Hola Extension for Chrome for all (non mobile) operating systems that run Google Chrome (version 22+), including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
– Hola Extension for Firefox for all (non mobile) operating systems that run Mozilla Firefox (version 12+), including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
– Apple: For MAC use the Hola Chrome Extension or Firefox Extension (Does not include Internet acceleration). iPhone/iPod are not supported.
Keep in mind that this is a free service without guarantees. You might experience slow internet at times or some blocked sites are not unblocked anymore. In any case simply temporary turn off your Hola extension/app if you experience internet issues.
Contrary to your claim that Hola does not unblock BBC that is false. I use iPlayer all the time.
Thanks for the feedback, it seems they have fixed it by now, did not test yet.
But i used PureVPN to unblock Hulu, and its working fine